Pioneer Community Energy Seeks a Senior Commercial Coordinator
The Senior Commercial Coordinator is responsible for developing and implementing strategies related to customer care, customer communications, and program support as it relates to Pioneer’s commercial customers as well as providing support to small to mid-size commercial customers regarding billing analysis.
• Receiving, researching and responding to commercial customer questions and concerns; reviewing, researching and responding to questions related to billing and programs available to commercial customers.
• Preparing and providing detailed solar analysis and educating customers regarding solar systems and solar billing.
• Providing support to commercial customers as it relates to energy efficiency.
• Processing and tracking customer opt outs, opt ups and re-enrollments.
• Developing a variety of customer communication and outreach materials; creating and posting website and social media content; participating in community outreach events and making presentations regarding the services provided by Pioneer.
• Developing marketing materials and supporting efforts related to messaging and advertisement campaigns for small to mid-size commercial accounts.
• Evaluating outreach opportunities and making recommendations to management regarding Pioneer’s participation.
• Attending and staffing booth at community events, interacting and educating customers regarding Pioneer’s services and programs.
• Preparing and ensuring the dissemination of mailers related to polices and regulations impacting commercial customers.
• Coordinating with other CCA’s and PG&E regarding the creation of the annual joint rate mailer; coordinating for the production and dissemination to Pioneer customers.
• Providing billing related support including the maintenance and security of customer data, coordinating with PG&E on a variety of matters including customer service, data provisions, outages, infrastructure issues, and usage reports.
• Supporting call center by responding to escalated customer service matters and preparing/editing customer service scripts.
Experience: Four years of increasingly responsible customer-facing experience.
Training: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Business Administration, Engineering, Communications, or a related field.