Career Center

Job Seekers, Welcome to Forging Career Center
Search Filters
Use this area to filter your search results. Each filter option allows for multiple selections.
Search Results: 400 Jobs
Save Agent
Loading... Please wait.
Trenton Forging Company Logo
Trenton Forging Company

Trenton, Michigan

Alcorta Forging Group

New Boston, Michigan

Orange County Utilities Solid Waste Division Logo
Orange County Utilities Solid Waste Division

Orlando, Florida

Structural Rehabilitation Group, LLC Logo
Structural Rehabilitation Group, LLC

Gaithersburg, Maryland

Safran Aerospace Composites

Rochester, New Hampshire

NEW! NEW!
Bonneville Power Administration

Portland,

NEW! NEW!
Quest EPC Logo
Quest EPC

Nationwide

NEW! NEW!
FSB Architects + Engineers Logo
FSB Architects + Engineers

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

NEW! NEW!
City of Milwaukee-Department of Public Works

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

NEW! NEW!
Metrolink Logo
Metrolink

Los Angeles, California

NEW! NEW!
NEW! NEW!
Quest EPC Logo
Quest EPC

Nationwide

NEW! NEW!
Bonneville Power Administration

Portland,

NEW! NEW!
Ada County Highway District Logo
Ada County Highway District

Boise, Idaho

NEW! NEW!
Metrolink Logo
Metrolink

Los Angeles, California

NEW! NEW!
C-P Flexible Packaging

Twin Cities / Lakeville, Minnesota

NEW! NEW!
Twin Disc, Inc. Logo
Twin Disc, Inc.

Racine, Wisconsin

NEW! NEW!
M&J Engineering, P.C. Logo
M&J Engineering, P.C.

North Carolina

NEW! NEW!
BHE GT&S Logo
BHE GT&S

Richmond, Virginia

NEW! NEW!
Chelan County PUD

Wenatchee, Washington

NEW! NEW!
City of Hendersonville Logo
City of Hendersonville

Hendersonville, Tennessee

U.S Food and Drug Administration, Center for Devices and Radiological Health Logo
U.S Food and Drug Administration, Center for Devices and Radiological Health

Silver Spring, Maryland

City of Richmond, California Logo
City of Richmond, California

Richmond, California

Wake Forest University

Winston Salem, North Carolina

Colorado Department of Transportation Logo
Colorado Department of Transportation

Denver, Colorado

Loading... Please wait.
Expand Show Other Jobs
Job Saved Save Job
Employer Logo
Engineering Manager
Trenton Forging Company
Email Print
Employer Logo
About Trenton Forging Company
Trenton Forging is American owned and operated and a leading producer of custom closed-impression die forgings for a wide array of industries. In business for over 50 years, we have remained the strongest of competitors due to our focus on quality, flexible operations, continuous improvement, and willingness to go above and beyond to meet the needs of our customers. At Trenton Forging Company, we are committed to providing the ideal climate for personal and professional development for all of our team members. The value of work-life balance is crucial, and the health and happiness of our team is paramount. For this reason, we have created an impressive benefits package for members of our team. Some benefits for full-time employees include: - Paid Holidays - Paid Time Off (PTO) after 90 days - Medical Insurance Trenton Forging Company pays 80% of medical premiums. Employees are responsible for the remaining 20%. The three health plans we offer are: -Blue Care Network HMO – with Health Savings Account (HSA) -Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO (Simply Blue) – with HSA -Blue Care Network Traditional – no HSA - Life Insurance Our forging company automaticall...y pays for a $15,000 life insurance policy for each employee. Additional life insurance may be purchased by the employee, up to $100,000 in employee coverage, $50,000 in spousal coverage, and $10,000 coverage per child. - 401(k) On the first month after 60 days of employment, all employees are eligible to participate in our 401(k) plan with Merrill Lynch. In profitable years, the Company may match employee contributions with discretionary bonuses to all employees currently participating in our 401(k) plan. - Tuition Reimbursement – After one year of service, employees are eligible to receive tuition reimbursement for work related course work.
Connections working at Trenton Forging Company
https://careers.forging.org/jobs/15772748/engineering-manager
Loading. Please wait.
Powered By Naylor Association Solutions