We are looking for a Senior Researcher in Pulp and Paper to join RAIZ, our Forest and Paper Research Institute in Portugal.
• Plan and lead research and development projects and specific tasks in Pulp and Paper domain under his/her
• Define project goals and annual budgets;
• Monitor and implement corrective actions according to project deliverables and milestones deviations;
• Write technical reports, scientific papers and research proposals;
We are looking for
• Master degree in Chemical Engineering or in related fields; PhD completed in the Academic areas of Pulp and Paper or in
related fields as a preferential factor;
• Minimum experience of 2 years as a Researcher in Pulp and Paper or in similar scientific/professional areas;
• Fluent in English (spoken and written);
• MS Office skills;
• Analytical and problem-solving capacity;
• Creativity and Innovation skills;
• Orientation towards business/industry;
• Organization, Accuracy and Autonomy;
• Good communication skills; Interpersonal skills and ability to work with interdisciplinary teams.
Additional Salary Information: • Integration on a challenging economic group with international projection; with a compatible remuneration package according with previous experience;
• Training and progression perspective.
Other: Applications must be formalized until the 09th of September; please do not forget to attach a detailled CV. If you do not receive an answer within 30 days, then even if received, your application was not considered.
About The Navigator Company
RAIZ - Forest and Paper Research Institute (part of THE NAVIGATOR COMPANY)