Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams seeks a Senior Project Manager for residential, multi-family and mixed use developments. You and your team of engineers and technicians will design and prepare construction plans, submit plans to government agencies, and coordinate projects with clients. As manager, you will:
· Mentor, train (or oversee training of), and evaluate team members
· Provide QA/QC on projects
· Adhere to budgets and schedules
· Provide regular status reports to Clients and Management
· 10 years practical experience in all aspects of civil site design and stormwater management relating to land development.
Koontz Bryant Johnson Williams is a 50-person civil engineering, surveying, geotechnical and environmental services firm in the Richmond, VA metro area.
We offer challenging projects, a friendly atmosphere, opportunity for professional growth, and a competitive benefits package. Though our atmosphere is relaxed and friendly, we are results-oriented and client-focused. We look for employees who ...are willing to work hard, solve problems, and who can help us grow.
We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits (medical, dental, life, STD and LTD, retirement), profit sharing and performance bonuses. EOE